Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wrinkle in time

You don't watch any award shows because you "kinda figure when I get nominated, I'll go". You actually meant this when you said it, completely without jest or sarcasm.

Considering we're living in two completely different realities, mine being bound to the actual world, yours existing in some fantasy plane where the laws of society don't seem to exist, it's kind of incredible that we're able to meet up here at this desk, in this corporate office, at the same time, 3-4 days a week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. McKeegan's Blog said...

You're my hero. You have taken hatred to a whole new level.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Ruby Blathergab said...

HOLY HELL my cheeks hurt from lauging at your last several posts. Your sarcasm and biting wit are a wonder to behold. I bow to the MASTER.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home